Wednesday 1 May 2013

April Catchup

So I've been neglecting my blog a ridiculous amount due to my university deadlines, but finally I have handed in my dissertation and I can get back to blogging properly, as it is something I have missed alot! So I thought it might be nice, to give you an idea of what I've been up to over the last month in some snaps :) 




         




21st Celebrations. Marc Jacobs Watch from my boyfriend. Beautiful flowers from my family.  Night out with my girls. Back to Reality. Birthday Cupcakes. A blast from the past my mum and I. My brother and I. Finally handing in my dissertation!


Expect more posts soon :)

Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great post love!

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete