Thursday 20 June 2013

Chanel Lipsticks






So the weather is far from summer rain on the 20th of June? Typical. I thought I would do a post of my little collection of Chanel lipsticks, two of which were gifts  and the others, well I just treated myself. However, a little disclaimer with my job I do receive discount, as I know these are high end prices. So anyway I shall give you a bit of information on each of these golden packaged beauties. 

Rouge Coco Shine 57 Aventure- These are formulated as a hydrating sheer lipshine, almost like a balm.  Although the colour is seen on the lip these are more sheer than the other formulations. Aventure is a glossy baby pink with slight gold shimmer, lovely to give your makeup a girly feel. 

Rouge Coco Shine 69 Flirt- This is the same formula as Aventure and I got this as a gift for my birthday.  This colour lives up to its name, in the bullet its a vibrant orange with gold shimmers. However when on the lip it isn't as bright, but still you see the colour. This is a gorgeous summer colour and I love it!

Rouge Coco 117 Magnolia- This is formulated as hydrating creamy lip colour. This particular one was a 21st birthday present from my girls. It is a true light dusky pink, which is just lighter than my natural lip colour, perfect when you have a dramatic smokey eye to add colour, but not too much. 

Rouge Coco 11 Légende- This is the same formula as Magnolia, this however is a gorgeous deep purpley pink. This looks lovely with simple eye makeup as it gives a pop of colour to my face, but not as vibrant as a red. 

Rouge Allure 66 Confidentielle- This was the first Chanel lipstick I bought it is a smooth intense lip colour. This is what I would call a 'my lips but better' lip colour, perfect just to give my makeup a bit of a lift in the daytime.  


Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x


2 comments:

  1. wow, these are all so pretty <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if my Lipstick obsession wasn't ridiculous enough, after seeing these swatches i resolutely now "NEED" these.
    I really like your blog by the way!
    I guess i better get saving!
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete