Monday 15 July 2013

Wish List: Pop of Colour










I've really loving white tailoring at the moment especially to add over an outfit for the summer evenings. I have been trying on this blazer in a few Topshop's recently and it fits beautifully, just at the moment parting with £65 for this has not been too appealing. So I'm on the search for a cheaper alternative, or maybe a treat when pay day comes around.


I was watching Sammi from Beauty Crush's June Favourites and she mentioned this lipstick. She was wearing it in the video and it was such a gorgeous shade I new I had to add it to my wish list. I would describe it as a summery red, which would give a pop of colour to an outfit for a summer evening, without being too dark. 


Recently I bought a black jumpsuit from Topshop and I'm after a simple gold necklace to accessorise it. I love this collar necklace as it looks so expensive for its £12 price tag, but I have also been looking at this gorgeous gold plated belt from Miss Selfridge


I've been looking at this tee is both black and white and I've been more drawn towards the black. I feel this black version will transferred from season to season. Its a perfect cover up for by the pool, and would look lovely with a pair of bright shorts, but I feel it was also look great with a pair of black skinnys and heels later in the year or in the evenings. 


Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment