Monday 19 August 2013

OOTD: Strolling around Paris




Almost two weeks ago I returned from a lovely holiday where we took a trip to Paris for a few days then drove down to the south of France for a week. I've been meaning to do some posts showing some outfits and I've got a small haul to show you too! Trouble is since I've returned I've been so busy, last week I was doing work experience at Miss Selfridge's head office in London which was amazing! 


So back to my outfit here, when I bought this dress from Topshop I intended it as a cover up and I wasn't overly sure on it at first because of its shape. However when I styled it with this Primark black belt it created an interesting sillhouette. I think this dress is a great alternative to a black maxi dress or midi, the tassles give it a great texture and its so comfortable to wear all day in the city. It is also available on the Topshop website in a few other colours which showcase the brights trend that has appeared everywhere this summer. 


I kept the rest of my outfit quite simple with my Topshop 60's oval sunglasses in a tortoise shell print, my rose gold Marc Jacobs watch, Chanel quilted bag and Primark tan gladiator sandals. I had been hunting around for these Primark sandals in the weeks up to my holiday and was having no luck finding them in my size. Luckily I found them in the new Milton Keynes Primark, at £12 I think they were a great buy, and they look very much like Topshop gladiators we see each year. I also saw these available in both white and black, however they did seem to be selling out pretty quickly! 

I shall post up a couple more outfit posts and my France Haul soon :) 

Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x



No comments:

Post a Comment