Friday 7 December 2012

Weekend Wish List: Punk Rocker with Flowers in her Hair

                                                                       



  



1. Nails Inc. The After Party- I love the colour combination of this set. Normally with sets of nail varnishes I find there is one which I don't like as much, but I think I would wear all three of these nail varnishes. They are all (as the name suggests) perfect for the party season, also a great gift idea with the run up to Christmas. 

2. Dolly Bow Bow, Libby Floral Head Crown, Lilac- I've seen quite a few flower crowns on the high street recently. Some I find are a bit too extravagant for every day wear, this one from Dolly Bow Bow however is just about right. It would look lovely in the day to add something to an outfit, but the lilac colour also makes it a statement piece for the evening. 

3. River Island Black Coated Mini Skater Skirt- I've been hunting around for a skirt to wear with tights and jumpers this winter. I have found myself returning every skater skirt I buy, as they never look nice on me. Although I love the leather and velvet skater skirts which are all around the high street at the moment. This skirt from River Island looks more structured than others I have come across, which may be better suited to my figure, so I might have to try this on in the shop.  

4. Forever 21 Burgundy Cable Knit Jumper- I've been on the hunt for a burgundy jumper for this season, to wear with shirts for a cosy outfit. I had a look around and found they were quite expensive for what the quality I was seeing. I then was told by a friend that Forever 21 knitwear was cheaper but very good quality. As there is not a Forever 21 close to where I live, I did have a look on their website and came across this one, which is exactly what I was looking for!


Thanks for Reading, 

Rhiannon 



No comments:

Post a Comment