Monday 4 February 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer






I have been wanting to get my hands an Apocalips Lip Lacquer since alot of people have been giving them such high praise. I chose 101 Celestial which is a rose pink colour, when I first used this I thought they would not last because I find alot of lip gloss products fade so easily. This however changed my view, this particular shade is so pigmented and the thick texture of the lacquer means a little goes a long way, but still shows great colour. These lacquers come up as an almost matte finish which is lovely, as I'm not a big lover of overly shiny finishes. It also offers the moisturising element which lipsticks sometimes lack. This is just a bit more vibrant than my natural lip colour, so it makes it very wearable for both day and evening. I definitely think I may pick up another one of these as I think it is a range of six at the moment. These Rimmel Apocalips I think are a great dupe for the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Lip Stain, and at just a fraction of the price. 

Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x



2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the pinky/red tone. I replied to your comment on my blog and will definitely let you know if I do a full review on the Laura Mercier foundation x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love rimmel apocalips, big bang is definitely my favourite shade! Need to pick this up next

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete