Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide for Him

So I've almost finished my Christmas shopping, so I thought I would do a 'Gift Guide' post to help anyone who is lost for ideas on what to buy for him this Christmas. Whether its your Boyfriend, Dad, Grampa, Uncle or just a male friend, I have a couple of present ideas I think are fail proof this Christmas. However, as both my Dad and Boyfriend have said they have checked out my blog a few times I need to be careful not to give their presents away. 








1. Calvin Klein Boxers- I think a nice set of boxers are always a great gift idea, with John Lewis and Debenhams doing up to 40% selected selected styles at the moment this makes this gift more affordable. Also, T.K Maxx all year round do great deals (normally on individual packs). Calvin Klein also have a variety of styles and prints, which is great to suit different men in your family. A cheaper alternative is Topman's pack of 3 boxers in a variety of lovely designs and colours for £16. 

2. Topman Reindeer Patterned Jumper- So we remember those Christmas jumpers which appeared on Bridget Jones' Diary, many people are into their Christmas jumpers and there are so many lovely knits on the high street this winter! Like this Reindeer patterned jumper from Topman, perfect for any man in your life this Christmas. Some jumpers are a little pricey, but the other day I found some lovely alternatives in Primark for about £15. If you would rather get a jumper a little less festive for all year round, Zara and doing some lovely plain jumpers in a variety of colours, at a reasonable price of £19.99. 

3. A selected Gadget- With gadget shops coming back for Christmas shopping, the majority of guys love a gadget to play with on Christmas day after stuffing themselves with dinner. Last year I got a few remote control helicopters for a few male family members and they were a renounding success. There are some great gadgets, both novelty and useful available at the moment and I think they do make a great gift, however annoying some of them may be.  

4. Personalised Pint Glass- One gift website I have come across whilst online shopping this Christmas is www.gettingpersonal.co.uk. It offers such a great variety of gifts and the opportunity to make it extra special with a personal message. The products range in price which is perfect for different people with different budgets. One gift I really am fond of is the personalised pint glass. In a variety of designs for £9.99 I think this is such a good gift for any guy this Christmas as the personal message and design can cater to each personalty. 

5. Fragrance Gift Set- Fragrances are the perfect gift for any occasion. Personally I think justifying spending money of perfume is something I find hard. So I normally get perfume for Christmas or my birthday. One thing I love is the gift sets which are available for quite a few fragrances now. John Lewis and Debenhams having a 10% off fragrances this week is a great little money saver. Also this again allows people with different budgets and knowing people's tastes choice to chose one that fits their personality. I have pictured the Paco Rabanne One Million gift set which comes with a shower gel, which is a great way to keep the fragrance fresh for the whole day or evening. 



Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment