Wednesday 26 December 2012

Weekly Wish List: All that Glitters

 

 


1. Topshop Glitter Velvet Midi Bodycon Dress- Midi dresses are something I am really loving at the moment, and this one from Topshop is lovely for a late Christmas party or New Years Eve! The Black velvet with gold glitter pattern, make it look luxurious and expensive. I think the cut of this dress is flattering for many body shapes, especially the 3/4 length sleeves. Also this dress is available in a mini and skater version, which means there is a style to suit everyone. 

2. Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Smokey Eyes- I have a few Chanel makeup products which I love, but I've had my eye on some of these palettes for a while. This smokey eye quad palette has four shades which look and pigmented to create a perfect dramatic eye.

3. River Island Pink Space Print Midi Tube Dress- Another Midi dress, this time in a great galaxy print. I think this is more suitable for daytime wear, with tights, boots, leather jacket and even a fedora. Maxi skirts were very popular over S/S 2012, however midi's I think are now making a statement.

4. Topshop Nails in Jem- Topshop nail varnishes are great, and I am especially loving their extended range of glitter polishes. This red glitter polish is gorgeous, a great party alternative to the classic red manicure. 


Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment