Monday 3 December 2012

Tell Me About it Stud


Primark Black Studded Clutch £6 
Topshop Studded Suede Clutch £38


I am loving studded detail at the moment and was in need of a black clutch bag. I had seen that Primark's bags were really good this A/W season so I thought I would have a look at what bargains they had to offer! I came across this lovely black studded clutch for just £6 (it is also available in nude) which I just had to have. Whilst christmas shopping and having a nose about the shops myself I've seen very similar styles to this bag for example as you can see the Topshop suede bag at £38 and also Zara (not too sure how much that was and I cannot see it on their website). Although the Topshop version comes in a variety of colours and also has a long strap I found myself much preferring Primark's dupe! The detail on the bag makes it look expensive, from the gold studs to the black tassel keyring. I normally am not a fan of floppy clutch bags as I find them a bit of a hassle to carry on a night out, but I filled my bag with a few makeup essentials and my purse and found it wasn't too bad. I would recommend this bag to everyone, both colours are lovely and I think it can really add to an outfit in the evening, for just £6 you cannot go wrong! 



Thanks for Reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment