Friday 21 December 2012

Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review








Firstly, I'd like to apologise as I've been really neglecting blogging recently due to my university deadlines. However, I shall try my best to get a few more posts out over the Christmas week! I've been really wanting a Lush face mask, and to my surprise my boyfriend presented me with this called 'Oatifix'. From a very young age I've had very sensitive skin, and I've always been told oat based bath milks are very good for locking in moisture. This is a fresh face mask, which means it needs to be kept in the fridge, and will go out of date in about a month, so make sure you check the base of the tub. This particular mask is for cleansing, softening and moisturising skin, and also contains illipe butter to reduce redness. I have been using this a couple of times a week, applying a generous layer, and leaving it for 5-10 minutes to work its magic. My housemates have said it looks as though I have dipped my face in porridge, which is true. This mask also smells amazing, with the combination of bananas, vanilla and oats it does smell good enough to eat. From using this I have noticed a difference in my skin, particularly becoming smoother I usually follow this by a good helping of Nivea moisturiser before going to bed to lock in the moisture. However next time I would try a clay based mask (if I can find one suitable for sensitive skin) just to draw out dirt in the pores, for a weekly deep clean.  


Thanks for reading, 


Rhiannon 

x



No comments:

Post a Comment