Thursday 9 May 2013

Mac Haul


Mac Fix+

Mac Sable Frost and Phloof! Frost Eyeshadows


Mac Cinderfella Eyeshadow


Cinderfella, Phloof! and Sable


These purchases from Mac are my first, I've always wanted to get a few things from Mac but just find myself looking at other brands. Just as a disclaimer these products were not all bought in one trip! I have heard alot about the Mac Fix+ spray, it is a water based skin refreshing finishing mist. The aim of this product is to add a natural dewy freshness after applying makeup, specifically with applying powder which can sometimes leave a cakey finish. I bought this travel sized version just so I can see if I like it. I've been loving the smokey brown eye recently and on a birthday trip to London I popped into Westfields Mac store and picked out these two gorgeous frost finish eyeshadows in Phloof! and Sable. The metalic finish eye shadows are lovely and super pigmented. Phloof! is a iridescent white pearlised colour with a a hint of light pink, perfect for the inner corners of the eye. Sable is a copper colour, which builds beautifully and really works on the outer corners for a smokey brown or gold eye. One eye shadow I have been looking at for a while in Mac is Cinderfella, a gorgeous 
 iridescent black with silver, pink and blue sparkles. This is a shadow I have been using for the black smokey eye for nights out since I've purchased it! I use a pure black eyeshadow as a base for and then on the outer corners press Cinderfella, creating a more dramatic look. The great thing about this eyeshadow is it very build-able to add more drama to your look.


Thanks for reading,

Rhiannon 

x







3 comments:

  1. I love MAC :)great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MAC and these three are beautiful.


    I nominated you as for one of the Liebster Awards. Check out my post for the next steps.
    http://influenstarreview.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phloof! is one of my fave eyeshadows of all time, and by far the best inner corner highlight! Good choice! :)

    Lauren xx
    glamourhaze101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete