Monday 6 May 2013

Weekly Wish List: Spring Fling












Topshop Levi Block Heel Cuff Sandals- I normally go for a classic wedge in a shoe, as I think in some of the heel around nowadays I would end up breaking something. I love these emerald green beauties. The combination of suede with the dark wood chunky heel and gold cuff make these heels look very expensive and that reflects in the £85 price tag, ouch!

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Excentrique- I love Chanel lipsticks and this colour is a gorgeous take on the classic red with a hint of orange, to give it a more summery feel. 

Topshop Stepped Hem Bodycon Dress- This asymmetric dress is also a lovely dress for summer, I love the structured take on the asymmetric trend. The navy blue means a statement clutch or necklace  could change or update this dress instantly. 

Chanel Oversized Sunglasses 5205's- So the sun is out and that means I'm looking around at all the       new sunnies hitting the high street. I love tortoise shell affect sunglasses and these gorgeous       oversized square framed sunglasses are just perfect. I especially love the bow detail on the arms. 

    Accessorize Dotty Perspex Clutch- Perspex clutch bags have been an item I thought I would never     really get into too, but this accessorize dotty clutch is so summery and lovely. I can tell everyone else agrees as at the moment it is out of stock on their website! 


1 comment:

  1. I love those green heels with the gold ankle cuff! So nice x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete