Monday 17 June 2013

Shoes Glorious Shoes





Recently I've been thinking I need a complete shoe revamp in my wardrobe, as I seem to have hardly any which I am inspired by apart from my trusty Topshop boots. I have been browsing for some perfect shoes which I can team with many outfits in my wardrobe and here are a few beautiful options I picked out.



ASOS MARKY Leather Brogue- I've been on the search for a pair of black patent brogues for a while, and the closest I came to finding some were a pair from Kurt Geiger's for over one hundred pounds. Then I came across these from ASOS.  A pair of gorgeous traditional style brogues which are a bargain at £35, perfect for any season, to add some definition to any outfit. 

Topshop Lime Fortunate Cuff Sandals- If we ever get some summer weather I have found the perfect pair of sandals to add a bright pop of colour to a simple outfit. These lime sandals with gold hardware are on the top on my holiday list for the South of France this summer, I absolutely love the colour! They are also available in black and white if you want a more classic colour to accompany any look. 

Zara Combination High Heel Sandal- These have been on my mind since I saw them about a month ago with a friend, we both adored them and he encouraged me to get them straight away, unluckily they didn't have my size. This weekend however I came across them and my eyes lit up! Sandal shoes are everywhere at the moment and I love the classic design, and these are no exception. The gold heel makes these look so much more expensive than their £29.99 price tag! Perfect with trousers, dresses shorts or skirts and available in blue and red too! 

& Other Stories Abigail Lorick Oxfords- Accents of perspex are a trend I am loving, however I am still yet to find the perfect perspex clutch. These modern twist on a traditional brogue I love, available in ivory and indigo, the perspex panels add a summery feel to these shoes. & Other Stories are a new brand under the same company as H&M however with more high end high street prices available online or at there store on Regent Street London. 




Thanks for reading

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment