Monday 24 June 2013

OOTN Summer Nights








Topshop Top,  Topshop Necklace (Blue Version Here), Chanel Bag, Marc Jacobs Watch, Asos Rings, American Apparel Riding Pants, Topshop Boots. 


This weekend me and my boyfriend went on a road trip to Southampton and London. On Friday evening we went for dinner and then ventured out to a couple of bars in Southampton. Neither of us had been to the city before and we went to Pizza Express on Oxford Street, and then went to a busy bar  called White Star Tavern where we had a few cocktails and enjoyed a bit of late night sun. We then headed to a bar called Orange Rooms which was a lovely, and busy bar come club. 

I thought I would show you the outfit of the night. I went for quite a smart casual look. I love this Topshop top, it is a lovely expensive fabric with an exposed zip at the back. I teamed this with my trusty American Apparel Riding Pants which are so comfy and have been a staple in my wardrobe through all seasons. I then thought because I was sporting a very monochrome look I would add some jewellery, so I went for my watch, band rings from ASOS and this gorgeous high collar necklace from Topshop.

Now I am visiting my family in Cardiff, so it has been a busy and lovely weekend and now for another great week!

Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

1 comment:

  1. wow. the necklace and your boots are awesome. i love them. so glad i'm in sweden in about two weeks because they have a topshop up there.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete