Wednesday 3 July 2013

Let's go to the Beach: Swimwear Edition









So the weather at the moment is a bit all over the place, but in a few weeks I am off to the south of France for a couple of weeks and so I've been on the search for a new bikini or two and a nice cover up for the beach and pool side. Scrolling through all the high street websites, I am so impressed with the selections and variations of swim wear which is now available! I have to admit my favourite places for swimwear are Topshop, River Island and Asos with their beautiful designs that sometimes make me think, I don't think I would want to swim in this! Also supermarkets have really upped their game with swimwear and I love George at Asda for basic Bikinis. 


I love the flower detail on this bikini. The colour is also gorgeous and is one I think would suit any complexion. 

 High waisted bikinis are such a flattering shape on the body. Bikini bottoms which sit above or just under the belly button are so flattering and I think a much more comfortable fit. 

So I love a holiday but being in a bikini is something which makes many feel self concious. This swimsuit from Topshop is gorgeous, and all in ones are very flattering. This colour blocking is very nautical which is a look I think is lovely for swim wear!

A coverup is a staple in my holiday wardrobe, something which is light and easy to throw on to create an outfit instantly. There are so many available and I have come across so many which I would wear on a holiday evening. I love the dip dye effect and the embellished neckline which I think makes this dress look more expensive. 

I have only got a few Swimwear picks here to show you, but there is so much available on the high street and I can't wait to get my hands on a gorgeous high waisted bikini for my holiday this summer!


Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 





No comments:

Post a Comment