Monday 2 June 2014

Honey, I'm home.



So I haven't been posting a lot recently, but that is all about to change! I have a few blog posts lined up,  with hauls, outfits of the day and night, reviews and of course a wish list or two. Here are a few photos to show you a few things I've been loving and what I have been up to. I turned 22 in April and had a fair few celebrations, with a day in London with my boyfriend, a night out in my home town and an adventure to Leeds with my girls. Fair to say May was a well needed detox month! Although my birthday was a month and a half ago I am still shocked to still have Topshop vouchers to my name. I have recently been struggling to find clothes I like at the moment, however judging by what's new in the vouchers won't be in my purse much longer! I have also been trying to master the app Depop, where you sell your unwanted clothes and accessories. I have sold a couple of things, but I am planning to revamp my profile. I have a huge amount I am wanting to sell! Depop is a mix between Instagram and Pinterest, and you can grab such a bargain! So check out my profile: @rhiannonw_x 




In the next week keep a look out for my new post, a review on a few treatments I received from Serene Beauty.

Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment