Saturday 10 November 2012

Dear Santa, Wish List no. 2


 




1. Topshop Check Ponte Trousers- I love these trousers they embody the heritage trend. A lovely alternative to the classic black skinny jean! 


2. Topshop Velvet Skater Skirt- Skater skirts have been around a lot recently, I've been contemplating buying a leather one. Then I came across thing little gem on the Topshop website. Earlier this year Topshop were selling a velvet skater dress and unfortunately they had none in my size left, so this is a perfect alternative! 



3. Chanel Allure Nouveau no. 90- I love Chanel lipsticks as they are so moisturising and long lasting! I saw this colour the other day and fell in love with it! The combination of peach and coral tones make it wearable both day and night. I will definitely be putting this on my Christmas list! 



4. River Island Black Studded Leather Gloves- Last winter I bought some faux fur gloves from River Island and they were such a good investment! I've been wanting some new leather gloves for some time now and these are just lovely and look very expensive.


Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment