Saturday 17 November 2012

Weekend Wishlist: Dream On







1. Topshop Blackwatch Check playsuit Green-  I saw one of the staff in my local Topshop wearing a very similar playsuit to this in grey. Then I came across this little beauty the other week and fell in love! I'm loving the tartan look and this colouring is not overwhelming and would look amazing with a crisp white shirt underneath. I have to admit I have just ordered this because I just could not resist.


2.Topshop Petite Lace Panel Crop- black- Crop tops are everywhere at the moment and black lace on this one from Topshop is gorgeous! I think black lace is a very elegant and expensive look, this would look lovely on an night out.

3. Hotel Chocolat Cookie Choc Chip Giant Slab- I know this is not something I usually feature in my blog, but my Dad a few months ago bought me a little Hotel Chocolat slab, and it was just to die for! I am such a chocoholic and this combination sounds so yummy!

4. Ciaté Advent Calendar- This is such a lovely gift idea for Christmas (although a little early). It comes with 17 of Ciaté's best selling mini polishes, 4 mini caviar blends and 3 exclusive glitter shades. At £38 it is pricey, but when you consider how many nail varnishes you are getting and a normal size Ciaté nail varnish costing around £9 I think this is excellent value!

5. Michael Kors Rose Gold Stainless steel bracelet watch- I love Michael Kors watches, and I have had my eye on this Rose Gold one for quite some time now. I love the contrast of the boyish links with the Swarovski crystal dial. I have noticed that River Island have designed watches in a similar style to Michael Kors which a much lower price tag.


Thanks for reading, 


Rhiannon 

x

2 comments:

  1. I love the crop top and the watch, but when it comes to the watch as you said I can 'dream on'...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watch too! They have a very good alternative River Island for £30 :) http://www.riverisland.com/women/watches/Rose-gold-tone-diamante-watch-628468

    X

    ReplyDelete