Saturday 10 November 2012

Weekend Wish List: Grey Skies

 





1. Topshop Shortsleeve Boucle Tee- I love the boucle material which is everywhere at the moment! I feel the material teamed with a classic black skinny jean would create a really expensive look, perfect for both day and night. 2. Topshop Nails in Granite- This colour is a lovely alternative to the black and deep reds which are always popular. From using Topshop nail varnishes before (with a good topcoat) they last and don't chip. 3. Topshop ALVIN Studded Western Boots- I am in desperate need of some new winter boots and these are perfect! The stud and buckle detail I love and personally I would go for black as they are versatile to wear with anything, but they are also available in tan and burgundy.4. River Island Grey Longline Blazer- This woolen blazer is perfect for layering up this winter! I actually bought this the other day, as River Island were having a 20% off event for students (so it turned out to be a steal!) Since buying it I've worn it with a buttoned up white shirt, American Apparel Riding pants and tan brogues for a preppy look.  


Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment