Saturday 10 November 2012

Gold Finger









Glittered nail varnishes are appearing everywhere at the moment ready for the party season. When I came across this 'Topshop Nails in Stardust' online I just had to buy it! Having very fair skin, some nail varnishes I buy because I love the colour, once applied end up not suiting my skin tone. However this one did! I filed my nails into an oval shape (excuse how horribly short they are it's for  netball) and applied a thin layer of 17 (for Boots) base coat. I applied one coat of Stardust and found it not enough all over colour, so I ended up applying around three thin coats for my desired effect. I have had quite a few people already comment on how they like the colour, and i think teamed with a LBD the colour would look lovely (Especially at Christmas and New Year)! 

Thanks for reading,

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment