Saturday 24 November 2012

Weekend Wishlist: Black and Gold

 


Topshop Crystal Stud Tube Skirt- I think midi skirts are so gorgeous and I really want to find a one perfect for the party season. I found this lovely one the black again with gold studs and crystals to give it a bit more edge. I have also found some lovely skirts very similar to this tube style midi on asos for absolute bargain prices! 

Primark Black Fringed Shirt- At £12 this is an absolute steal, fringing is a trend I love and this subtle detail on this shirt gives it a bit more texture. The gold buttons also make it look expensive! 

Ebay Gold Spiked Bracelet- I've seen this bracelet in a few shops and for what they are I thought they were quite expensive, so I had a search on Ebay and found hundreds of bracelets very similar for as little as 99p! I think people really underestimate what Ebay and such sites have to offer, I've recently started selling some of my unwanted clothes (some brand new!) for some extra money.  Also a few months ago I invested in some gold collar tips, which were about £2.50 including delivery which people regularly mistake for Topshop (I will be doing a post of them soon).

Primark Black Clutch- Everyone needs a staple black clutch and this one from again from primark is            so classy and simple, I love the gold detailing! I have also spotted another clutch in Primark I am desperate to get my hands on. It is black with gold studs on the front (also available in nude) for just £8 very similar to the ones currently in store at River Island and Zara.


Thanks for reading, 


Rhiannon 

x

1 comment:

  1. Love that skirt. Well, love all these things really. :)

    allthingscass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete