Friday 16 November 2012

Lipsticks I'm Loving




(Listed as they appear in the last photo)


1. Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Blushing Nude-
I have had this lipstick for a while and to be honest I have not worn this as often as the others. My mum always always praised Clinique makeup as they are a brand which take on board people who have sensitive skin, so they were the makeup brand I started with. Blushing Nude is a very rich shade with brown tones.

2. Topshop Lips in Secret Admirer-
I've been loving the Topshop makeup range (especially their nail varnishes) so I thought I would give their lipsticks a try. This shade is quite a bit lighter than my natural lip colour and I was a bit worried how it would look on, however I love it! It is quite a girly pink but with a couple of layers it is very elegant shade. The only critique I do have is it is not as hydrating as the other lipsticks in this post.

3. Barry M no. 160-
I bought this lipstick for Halloween this year, as I was dressing up as Black Swan and when researching the makeup I noticed she wears a shade similar to this. I was a little worried as when I saw this I thought it may overwhelm my fair complexion, however when I tested it on my hand it was a lot lighter. Although I bought this for fancy dress I will be wearing it a lot this winter, I love the vampy makeup trend and think this teamed with my black velvet skater skirt and shirt would look lovely.

4. Chanel Rouge Allure in Confidentielle no. 66-
I absolutely adore this lipstick the colour is only slightly different to my natural lip colour, which makes it perfect for both day and evening. Chanel have four lipstick collections, the idea of the Chanel Rouge Allure collection is to have an intense colour with a satin finish, I would very much recommend this lipstick as it is long lasting and only would need one or two touch ups. 


5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Adventure no. 57-
This is a lipstick from another collection from Chanel, Rouge Coco Shine. This collection glides on the lips like a balm, and is very hydrating perfect for on the go people. This subtle light pink is very glossy and has some shimmer to it which makes it lovely for a night out.


Thanks for reading, 

Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment