Monday 19 November 2012

The Mad Hatter

 
  

Winter has definitely kicked in, so it is time to layer up, wrap up warm and get Christmas shopping. This winter I am wanting to add a hat to almost every outfit. There are so many lovely styles about at the minute, Millie Mackintosh and Alexa Chung have jumped on this hype and make me rather hat envious. 

1. Topshop Felt Pork Pie Hat- These hats are available in a few colours on the website (I even spotted a red leopard print one on the website the other day). This black one however is more versatile, and would look amazing with a white shirt, pinafore dress on top, teamed with some brogues for a cute preppy look. 

2. River Island Green Basket Weave Beanie Hat- I love the bottle green colour of this hat, and everyone needs a cute knitted hat at winter! 

3. Accessorize Feather Trim Trilby- This is certainly a style which Millie has been very keen on! I love this style of hat and Accessorize have a few colours of these, which I adore. I saw a lovely navy one in store a few weeks ago and I was not sure wether to  get it, but I reckon it will be my next purchase! I think this hat is a perfect ''chuck on'' hat to add to a simple outfit!

4. Accessorize Luxe Fur Cossack- Last year I saw a lot of these hats and headbands on the high street, I was determined to get one for the ski season. These hats are so luxurious looking, and so cosy! Another plus about this is that it would be a lovely hat for a busy day out this winter and the perfect cover up if you find yourself having a bad hair day. 


Thanks for reading, 


Rhiannon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment